PANORAMIC VIEW OF CALABRIA

PANORAMIC VIEW OF CALABRIA
THIS PHOTOGRAPH WAS TAKEN IN 2005 FROM SAN GENNARO, THIS IS WHERE I WAS BORN.

W E L C O M E

My intention is to express my views and have others interact with me.







BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG

PLEASE BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG.

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL COMMENTS.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Understanding

One of the most important things in my life is to understand something. I know there are reasons for everything that happens. There are reasons for everything I do. One thing that I have yet to understand is why I am able to do things that hurt the people I truly love. I know that I truly loved my wife and yet I was guilty of actions that really hurt her. Same with my children, I know that I truly loved them and yet I did things that hurt them.

No comments:

Post a Comment