PANORAMIC VIEW OF CALABRIA

PANORAMIC VIEW OF CALABRIA
THIS PHOTOGRAPH WAS TAKEN IN 2005 FROM SAN GENNARO, THIS IS WHERE I WAS BORN.

W E L C O M E

My intention is to express my views and have others interact with me.







BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG

PLEASE BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG.

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL COMMENTS.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Personal Development

I. Personal growth through investment in myself.

A. Discard invalid, conditioned beliefs.
1. Drop self imposed barriers.

B. Change the way I think.
1. Change restrictive, negative ways of thinking.
2. Adopt constructive, positive concepts.

C. Change the way I act.

D. Change my habits.

E. Change my attitudes.

F. All lasting and meaningful change starts on the inside and works its way out.

II. Self Discipline.

A. Control of my desires.

B. Control of my mind.
1. Resist the temptation to fool myself.
a. What is right and what is wrong.

C. Thinking differently.
1. Identify thoughts or beliefs that limit me.
2. Learn to think outside my limitations.

D. Scotomas - (diminished sight: a permanent or temporary area of diminished sight in the field of vision ) Lockouts or blind spots.
1. Keeps me from seeing the truth.
a. Partial truths, partial beliefs, false beliefs.
2. Preconceived way I see things.
3. Habitual way I do things.
a. See what I expect to see.
b. Hear what I expect to hear.
c. Think what I expect to think.
d. Say what I expect to say.
e. Do what I expect to do.
4. Unaware that I have scotomas.
5. Prevent me from finding solutions.
6. Block me from seeing the problem.

E. Determine my own behavior.
1. Be my own person.
2. Be my own authority.
3. Open up my own capabilities.
4. Release my creativity.
5. Unleash my potential.

F. Affirmations - statements of belief.
1. Subconscious mind.
a. Accept what I affirm.
b. Works to carry out my affirmations.
c. Positive as well as negative.
2. Break through the barriers that limit me.
a. Barriers placed by myself.
b. Barriers placed on me by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment