PANORAMIC VIEW OF CALABRIA

PANORAMIC VIEW OF CALABRIA
THIS PHOTOGRAPH WAS TAKEN IN 2005 FROM SAN GENNARO, THIS IS WHERE I WAS BORN.

W E L C O M E

My intention is to express my views and have others interact with me.







BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG

PLEASE BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG.

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL COMMENTS.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Christopher and The Tallwood Band in Concert with The Netherland's National Army Band

Christopher, a member of the Tallwood High School Band performed in concert with the Netherland's National Army Band at Tallwood High School in Virginia Beach on Tuesday, April 27, 2010.  The National Army Band is here to perform in the international Tattoo, an annual event in Norfolk Virginia.  Tallwood High School played host to the Netherland's Band and The Tallwood High School Band and Netherland's National Army Band performed side by side in a most wonderful concert.  Needless to say that I was most proud of my grandson Christopher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment