What do you do with old photographs? Photographs with people that you are no longer involved with for various reasons. Divorce, Separations, Break-ups, People you have lost due to death, and people that you may no longer be friends with. I keep all of mine and I cherish them because at one time all of these people were very important to me. In some way they are still part of my life. I truly believe that 'IT IS BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST THAN TO HAVE NEVER LOVED AT ALL' What do you think?Wednesday, March 17, 2010
FADED PHOTOGRAPHS
What do you do with old photographs? Photographs with people that you are no longer involved with for various reasons. Divorce, Separations, Break-ups, People you have lost due to death, and people that you may no longer be friends with. I keep all of mine and I cherish them because at one time all of these people were very important to me. In some way they are still part of my life. I truly believe that 'IT IS BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST THAN TO HAVE NEVER LOVED AT ALL' What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment