PANORAMIC VIEW OF CALABRIA

PANORAMIC VIEW OF CALABRIA
THIS PHOTOGRAPH WAS TAKEN IN 2005 FROM SAN GENNARO, THIS IS WHERE I WAS BORN.

W E L C O M E

My intention is to express my views and have others interact with me.







BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG

PLEASE BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG.

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL COMMENTS.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Winter of our discontent


Today is Wednesday.  It is rainy and windy.  I am so ready for spring  to arrive.  This has to be one of the coldest and longest winters that I have experienced in Virginia Beach in the past 35 years.  We have had more snow this year than any other year that I can remember.  According to the weather experts we experience this  type of winter every 21 - 23 years.  I have a fish pond in my back yard and this morning I had another visit from this blue crane.  He likes to get into my pond and eat my goldfish.  I cannot do anything about it because they are protected. This is the time of year that this crane insist on paying me a visit.  I will try to get a picture of him in the act, but he is very quick.  It is hard to believe that he can maneuver himself in the pond because it is surrounded by trees and bushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment