PANORAMIC VIEW OF CALABRIA

PANORAMIC VIEW OF CALABRIA
THIS PHOTOGRAPH WAS TAKEN IN 2005 FROM SAN GENNARO, THIS IS WHERE I WAS BORN.

W E L C O M E

My intention is to express my views and have others interact with me.







BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG

PLEASE BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG.

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL COMMENTS.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Early Morning


Good morning everyone.  It is 7:00 and the boys got up early.  Aedan has to get up at 6:30 because his bus comes at 7:05.  It is 35 degrees.  It is supposed to get up near the 50 degree mark.  It appears we will have another nice day.  Two days in a row.  I have to go the commissary this morning for my neighbor and myself.  I had a nice visit with the boys, and for the most part they were well behaved.

No comments:

Post a Comment