PANORAMIC VIEW OF CALABRIA

PANORAMIC VIEW OF CALABRIA
THIS PHOTOGRAPH WAS TAKEN IN 2005 FROM SAN GENNARO, THIS IS WHERE I WAS BORN.

W E L C O M E

My intention is to express my views and have others interact with me.







BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG

PLEASE BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG.

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL COMMENTS.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

SPRING IS IN THE AIR

Today is Thursday.  Yesterday was another beautiful day in Virginia Beach.  I opened all the doors and windows in the house to let it breathe in the fresh warm air.  It was 70 degrees and sunny.  I took a couple photograps of the mama rabbit that lives between my neighbor's house and mine.  I also spotted my big bull frog in my backyard fish pond.  He was there last year and I guess he has moved in for this year again.  My white lilac bushes that I got from my dads in Toledo many years ago, are starting to bud and my wild plum bushes are actually starting to show some red flower buds.  I will photograph both when they bloom.  I love my back yard and all the nature that it involves and from time to time I will share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment