Sunday, March 7, 2010
Going from no tech to low tech and eventually to high tech
Okay, I will update everyone on my tech status. I purchased a DSLR camera so now I will be able to take some real time photographs of the grand boys and whatever else I choose. I also have a scanner so that I will be able to scan old photographs in order to upload those to the internet. What is ridiculous about all this is that I spent a fortune on the camera and still had to go buy a memory card to be able to use it. Same with the scanner, I had to purchase an USB connector which was half the cost of the scanner itself. Oh well, as those of you who really know me, I can’t get myself to spend unnecessary money however, I hope that all this expenditure will pay off in the long run and remember I am doing all this for you so you better appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment